Our Literary Coffeehouses bring such a pleasing variety of literary creativity to enthusiastic audiences. We hope new and returning area writers will consider making application to read their writings at this upcoming event.
We welcome new writers and varied genres.
For more information, call Gail Ouimet at 860 484-4070.
There are a few guidelines:
Literary Coffeehouse events will be held in the Spring and Fall in 2018. Call for details.
to read should be submitted in order to be considered.
1. Time your reading (limit of 8 - 9 minutes maximum, please)
2. Clearly write out or type the following information (or use Application Form)
- your name, address, phone and email (if available)
- a sentence or two of biographical information
- title and genre of your literary work
- attach a copy of your literary work
3. Submit to: Literary Coffeehouse Committee
c/o Bethlehem Public Library
P.O. Box 99, Bethlehem, CT 06751
4. All requests should be submitted early.
You will be informed of acceptance by mail, phone or email.